Module 1: Customer Centricity and Analytics
- Customer Centricity
- Measuring Customer Lifetime Value (CLV)
- Segmentation and Targeting in a Data-Driven World
- Positioning in the Digital Era
- Measuring Consumer Preferences
- Emerging Trends in Marketing Analytics
Module 2: Marketing Strategy
- Building Successful Brands
- Communicating the Brand
- Going to Market
- Product Strategy
- Pricing Strategy
- Marketing Strategy: Pulling It All Together
Module 3: Agile Marketing and Execution
- Foundation of Innovation
- Systematic Approaches to Creativity
- Digital Marketing
- Leveraging Brands
- Decision Making in the C-Suite
Arthur J. Samberg Professor of Business, Columbia Business School
Professor Netzer's research at Columbia Business School centers on one of the major business challenges of the data-rich environment of the 21st century: developing quantitative methods that leverage data to gain a deeper understanding of customer behavior and guide firms' decisions.
He focuses primarily on building statistical and econometric models to measure consumer preferences and understand how customer choices change over time, and across contexts.
Sign up for program updates and content relevant to today's business leaders from Columbia Business School Executive Education.