We are excited to bring to you a selection of executive education programs developed and administered with our educational partners, bringing you the best of our combined knowledge, thought leadership, resources, and expertise.
Explore in-person and online partnership programs and join us in executive education that brings together the industry leaders in their field — an investment with an immediate return on learning and lasting impact.
Columbia Business School Executive Education partners with a number of organizations to extend the access of our faculty thought leadership and programs to business executives and professionals.
You may find our programs listed on the following pages:
We co-create programs with the following organizations:
- First Education, a specialist provider of online-based financial certification programs with offices in Hong Kong, New York, and Paris
- Emeritus, who offers management education programs in collaboration with the executive education divisions of Columbia Business School Executive Education, MIT Sloan, and the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth
- Eruditus Executive Education, who deliver executive programs in India, Singapore, Dubai and other global locations
- ExecOnline, who have worked with over 200 global organizations to deliver online leadership learning
- Teachers College, Columbia University, the first and largest graduate school of education in the United States
You may find our thought leadership republished on the following pages:
For any questions about our partnerships, please contact us.