Terms and Conditions for CBS/Emeritus: Senior Executive Programs
- Cancellations and Transfers
- Travel and Visas
- Attendance Status
- SEP Open Enrollment Elective Program
- SEP Open Enrollment Elective Preferences
- Certificate in Business Excellence Pathway
- Program No-Show
- Program Incompletion
- Certificate in Business Excellence
- Permission to Use Materials
- Modifications to Site
- Programs Policies
- Participant Guest Policy
- Photo and Video Release
- Code of Conduct
Participants may choose any program within the Open Enrollment portfolio that offers Certificate in Business Excellence credits. Participants may decide to choose among any Open Enrollment Program (OE) at Columbia Business School, however, must pay the posted program fee in full.
All Columbia Business School Executive Education programs are taught, moderated, and administered in English. To receive a rewarding experience, including rich interaction with faculty and fellow participants, proficiency in written and spoken English is essential.
If English is your second language, or if you have less than one year of experience in an English-speaking work environment, Columbia Business School Executive Education may request documentation of proficiency in conversational and written English for your benefit.
Acceptable documentation could include:
- Degrees earned at English-speaking colleges and universities
- A list of English-language certification programs completed
- Results of tests such as the TOEIC® – Test of English for International CommunicationTM exam
Our Learning Solutions Specialists also may request a telephone interview.
Sign up for program updates and content relevant to today's business leaders from Columbia Business School Executive Education.