The Psychology Behind Gender Parity in the Working World
- Women’s Leadership as Seen through a Social Psychology Lens
- What Drew You to Teach the Women in Leadership Program?
- How Have Gender Stereotypes Affected Women Leaders in the Working World?
- Can You Tell Us More about Your Research on How Product Design Can Perpetuate Gender Stereotypes?
- How Do You Know If You’re a Person Who Needs the Women in Leadership Program?
- While It’s Called “Women in Leadership,” Can Anyone Attend the Program?
- What Traits or Skillsets Does the Women in Leadership Program Focus On?
- How Is Your Women in Leadership Program Structured?
- Who Are Some Female Leaders Who Inspire You?
- Upcoming Program
Sign up for program updates and content relevant to today's business leaders from Columbia Business School Executive Education.