Mastering Customer Insights (Online)NEW
Mastering Customer Insights (Online)
Whether you are a marketing professional in a global corporation, an executive at a small non-profit, or the manager of a political campaign, one thing is clear: customer-centric decision making is one of the most critical skills. The Mastering Customer Insights program will prepare you for some of the most pressing questions any decision maker faces, including:
- How do I derive valuable customer insights and use them to develop better marketing campaigns?
- How do I leverage behavioral and economic theories to learn new insights about my customers?
- How do I leverage research and other methodologies to gain unique insights into my customers and help differentiate products, services, and brands from the competition?
Please contact our partners at Emeritus at firstname.lastname@example.org, +1 315-982-5094, or +1 315-277-2746 for a personal conversation about this program and how it may benefit you.
Delivered in collaboration with
- Organizations that leverage their customer behavior to generate insights outperform their peers by 85 percent in sales growth. Source: Microsoft, 2021
- While businesses around the world hold customer experience among their top-five priorities, 83 percent are not delivering. Source: Salesforce, 2021
By the end of the program, you will be able to:
- Adopt a customer-centric mindset, including increased profitability and greater customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Leverage the power of consumer psychology and behavioral economics to deliver valuable customer insights
- Perform qualitative and quantitative research and causal experiments, and as well as apply your knowledge using real-world insights to boost sales and maximize profitability
- Apply your knowledge of customer insights through the expertise of renowned Columbia Business School faculty and guests, as well as a range of cross-disciplinary applications, including for-profit and non-profit organizations and public service and political initiatives
- Benefit from an interactive learning experience, including crowdsourcing and discussions with a global cohort of peers, as well as other hands-on activities
- Mid- to senior level professionals in marketing, media, or advertising who want to discover how to derive meaningful customer insights and become proficient at leveraging them to develop better marketing campaigns
- Business and product leaders or entrepreneurs who want to enhance their research skills and understand the application of customer insights in driving product and business decisions
- Market research professionals who are interested in elevating their understanding of research methodologies and other techniques to gain unique customer insights which will ultimately equip them with the knowledge to help develop products, services, and brands that are differentiated from the competition
Sign Up for Email Alerts
Sign up for program updates and content relevant to today's business leaders from Columbia Business School Executive Education.